Due to COVID-19 and social distancing rules and recommendations, we will be requiring the following safety and social distancing protocols for all clinics:
• Every participant must sign a liability waiver prior to participating in any clinic.
• Temperature checks will occur upon check-in for all participants (and staff) before each clinic. No one with a temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit and above will be allowed to attend.
• Parents will NOT be allowed into the rinks / building and are only permitted to check-in their child as needed. Parents / Guardians will not be permitted past the check-in area.
• We require any parent / guardian entering the building for check-in to wear a face mask.
• Participants should arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to the start of a clinic to check in and must be picked up immediately at the end of a clinic.
• Participants should be dropped off at the front main entrance of the rink and pick up will be at the back door of the rink.
• Participants will not be allowed to remain in the building after a clinic ends, due to capacity limitations, so we ask for your cooperation to ensure timely pick-ups.
• Participants should arrive dressed in their hockey gear as use of locker rooms will be limited. Please contact the rink if you require assistance with this.
• Staff will be available to assist younger participants who require help to tie their skates.
• Participants must bring their own water bottles and water bottles will not be shared. No food should be brought in or shared.
In the event a clinic is full (greyed out in the registration) please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to that clinic's waitlist.
Please be sure to include the following information:
Player's Name & DOB
Credit Card Information
Name and date(s) of the clinic