The SoNo "All Access" Summer 2020 Pass
SoNo Ice House is offering a discounted Hockey Clinic Package
This Package includes:
All for $1,495.00 (sibling discount available)
Train all Summer with our top-level coaching staff:
Kelly Babstock, Mike Backman, Devin Edgerton, Chris Gerwig,
CT Crease Goaltending, Rob Kostecki, Marco, Magliulo,
Tomasz Piatek, et al.
*Players must pre-register online for specific clinics
**Players who already have a Rapid Shot® card will add the minutes to their card
SoNo Ice House is proud to announce our 2020 Summer Clinics and we are excited to be offering an “All Access Pass” again this year…learn more about our clinics and schedules by clicking the tabs above!
We have been diligently monitoring the guidance and policies on re-opening due to COVID-19 and social distancing recommendations. We are strictly adhering to all relevant state, local, and USA Hockey guidelines, rules, and recommendations. As such, we have implemented the following protocols at the rink:
• Social distancing protocols (such as installing visual social distancing markers and barriers)
• Cleaning and disinfection protocols (rooms & equipment will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each use)
• Personal protection protocols (face masks and gloves will be worn by our staff off-ice)
• Employees will stay home if sick / experiencing symptoms
• Customers will not be able to participate if they are experiencing symptoms
Given the restrictions on capacity due to COVID-19, we will be requiring pre-registration for each clinic, including payment with registration, on a first-come, first-served basis. We have expanded the number of clinic offerings each week at each birthyear in an effort to accommodate the highest number of players. There is the possibility that we will not be able to accommodate everyone at all times. Details on where to sign up and on how this will operate can be found in the "Clinic Registration" tab at the top of this page. Please note - you will only be permitted to pre-register for a clinic a week in advance of its scheduled time. Due to limited capacity, if you register and are unable to attend please let us know as soon as possible so we can make the spot available to other participants.
We will also be requiring the following safety and social distancing protocols for all clinics:
• Every participant must sign a liability waiver prior to participating in any clinic.
• Temperature checks will occur upon check-in for all participants (and staff) before each clinic. No one with a temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit and above will be allowed to attend.
• Parents will NOT be allowed into the rinks / building and are only permitted to check-in their child as needed. Parents / Guardians will not be permitted past the check-in area.
• We require any parent / guardian entering the building for check-in to wear a face mask. Participants are required to wear face masks when not on the ice so when entering and exiting the building or using the restroom.
• Participants should arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to the start of a clinic to check in and must be picked up immediately at the end of a clinic.
• Participants should be dropped off at the front main entrance of the rink and pick up will be at the back door of the rink.
• Participants will not be allowed to remain in the building after a clinic ends, due to capacity limitations, so we ask for your cooperation to ensure timely pick-ups.
• Participants should arrive dressed in their hockey gear as use of locker rooms will be limited. Please contact the rink if you require assistance with this.
• Staff will be available to assist younger participants who require help to tie their skates.
• Participants must bring their own water bottles and water bottles will not be shared. No food should be brought in or shared.
We ask for your understanding as we navigate this uncharted territory together. Our primary focus is the health and safety of our participants and staff.